Saturday, July 13, 2019

Thanks to my Friends and Fans for placing me on these Sacred Grounds with these guitar Gods.



Dear Friends to me Jimi stands on the most sacred ground of all and it would be sacrilegious to let this go any further. I was tempted to do the same long ago with many of the great guitarists in this fan based poll, but you all were voting so strong I didn't want to take that great feeling away. But now I take my hat off to the one and only King Jimi Hendrix

Thanks to my Friends and Fans for placing me on these Sacred Grounds with these guitar Gods. Neal Schon @NealSchonMusic @GConnoisseurMag

1 comment:

  1. Neil have you ever known somebody named Scott Stoll! Met him in San Diego 1973 or so! Said he played with you before you played with Santana! But I never heard from him for 30-40 years Scott Stoll? Neil?

    ReplyDelete

Listen live from 2:00pm-4:00pm EST or anytime on the@SIRIUSXMapp: http://siriusxm.us/VolumeLIVE

  Today on #TrunkNation - @EddieTrunk welcomes @NealSchonMusic to talk about the release of his new album "Universe', the latest...