Friday, January 4, 2019

Neal Schon Sets the Record Straight @Ultimateclassicrock

Our last show of 2018 @Ultimateclassicrock.com put out a very untrue story yesterday sayin I've put the band on hiatus next year to do #Journeythroughtime. There is absolutley zero truth to the statements. I was told by management (John Baruck) that we all would take all of 2019 off except for possibly a few dates near the end of the year leading into 2020 and that Jonathan Cain, Steve Smith and other things they wanted to do . At that point I decided to go out and have some fun with Gregg Rolie - Deen Castronovo - Marco Mendoza - Marti Frederiksen and Chris Collins and dip into our catalog -deep tracks (from the beginning and beyond) and that my friends is the way it REALLY went down instead of trying to blame me for us not playing next year. So as always you get the truth here always. Have  a great and safe holiday and see you soon into the New Year. @ Neal Schön @Journeymusicofficial  #nealschon #journeythroughtime #2019 #nsjtt #nealschonbook #universe

Happy New Year its right around the corner 🎶 🎶 🌎

14 comments:

  1. That’s great news Neal. I hope you guys can make some east coast dates and I’m glad to see Dean is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we get to see a Journey Through Time record or EP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Journey forever, you rock it out anywhere Neal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come visit Healdsburg on your time off & play guitar for my daughter.....she’s old enough to appreciate it now :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great new years and a wondsrful year Neal keep on rocking

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plez make Salt Lake City Ut one of uour stops! I love your guitar playin! Keep playin' on!💕

    ReplyDelete
  8. No worries, I don't Believe all I read, I do believe you. Thanks for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a CNG Car and I used to go long drive can you tell me the where is the CNG Pumps...
    How to find the CNG Pump near my location in Aurangabad Aurangabad cng Pump

    Looking for a CNG Pump with my current location in Jaipur cng pump in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete

Listen live from 2:00pm-4:00pm EST or anytime on the@SIRIUSXMapp: http://siriusxm.us/VolumeLIVE

  Today on #TrunkNation - @EddieTrunk welcomes @NealSchonMusic to talk about the release of his new album "Universe', the latest...