Friday, December 11, 2020

NEAL SCON UNIVERSE 2020


 NEAL SCHON UNIVERSE is a mixture of symphonic classical blues, R&B, soul and rock-fusion. It’s the latest release from the iconic virtuoso guitarist and composer who’s soaring melodic and soulful playing will guide you through a journey of your senses and emotions in only the way his mastery of the instrument can, where each listen feels different and fresh every time. Experience the energy, beauty, and the musical healing nature of one of the most important artists of our generation with NEAL SCHON UNIVERSE produced by Narada Michael Walden. Neal Schon joined Santana in 1971 and founded Journey in 1973, and was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2017.

2 comments:

  1. My name is Paulo Toth. I am from Brazil and I have a program on youtube every Sunday at 8 pm, Brazilian time, live, "Vida de Musico" - Vida do Musico, where I interview musicians about business, fees, career and entrepreneurship. I want to invite you to join my program. I have already interviewed Brazilian musicians like Rafael Bittencourt and Marcelo Barbosa from the group Angra, Rene Simionato from the group Torture Squad, international musicians like blues guitarist Joanna Connor, Karen Lawrence, Billy Sheehan, Joel Hoekstra,Mike Zito, BB Queen among others. The program is online, live, via skype or another communicator. Broadcast on youtube and facebook in real time. Your audience here in Brazil is very large, and it will be a great honor to have you as a guest.
    I'm waiting for your answer. Thanks for your attention.
    https://youtu.be/-Pas_NTWf_I
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CC4WJnpH6XK  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Enzo Patat from Rome (Italy). I hope to fino sono Universe in CD version? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Listen live from 2:00pm-4:00pm EST or anytime on the@SIRIUSXMapp: http://siriusxm.us/VolumeLIVE

  Today on #TrunkNation - @EddieTrunk welcomes @NealSchonMusic to talk about the release of his new album "Universe', the latest...